Is this program for me?
This program is perfect for you if you can identify with any of the following:
- You're overwhelmed. There is so much STUFF cluttering your mind and grabbing your attention. So much information. So many to do lists. So many obligations. You have no idea what to focus on!
- The minute you pause, and as soon as you’re not being productive, you feel uneasy, anxious. And turn to distractions to avoid that feeling (think: your phone, trashy TV, that bar of chocolate…)
- You’re constantly tired. You wake up exhausted. You can’t get through the day without caffeine and sugar. But you’re wired. You’re frantic. Always go go go. You mind won’t switch off at night. You often lie awake staring at the ceiling.
- Your life might look perfect on paper, but you’re unsatisfied. You’re bored. You’re not happy with the way things are. But you have no idea where you’re going or what you want.
- You beat yourself up for being negative and ungrateful. You wish you were more positive, more easygoing, more likeable.
- You struggle to concentrate, lose focus easily, and constantly flit from one thing to the other—never doing anything justice. The only thing you’re motivated to do is mindlessly scroll Facebook.
- You compare yourself to others and worry you’re not smart enough, funny enough, strong enough, flexible enough, fashionable enough, relaxed enough…enough enough enough…and no matter how many friends you have, how much positive feedback you get from your boss—you still feel like an imposter waiting to be found out.
- You’re ruled by your emotions. You react automatically and behave in ways you later regret.
- You can’t seem to kick your pesky habits, and your good habits seem to disappear as quickly as they flashed into your life.
I'm really busy... how much time will it take?
You’ll need to put aside one hour each week for the coaching sessions and a minimum of 30 minutes each week to practice the skills learned during the program. As with most things in life, you’ll get out what you put in.
Can I teach myself on the internet?
You’re a smart cookie, and the internet is your oyster. You may have already learned some of the things I’ll teach you. And yes, you can study these topics and teach yourself. Mindfulness is deceptively simple. But just because something is simple, doesn’t mean it’s easy. And just because you can do something, doesn’t mean you will. ‘Be More You’ offers more than just information. It offers tailored support to your specific goals. Someone to brainstorm with and consider your areas of concern from a fresh perspective. Someone to help you integrate these tools and techniques into YOUR life. And someone to hold you accountable and support you through any challenges every step of the way.
Three months is a long time and it's a big commitment
Research shows it takes 3 months to make lasting habit changes. It takes time to make real transformation, and see tangible results. Three months out of your very long life will fly by. The shifts in your mindset, and the way you interact with the world, will last for ever. And the results you’ll see—these will be priceless.
What support will I get?
You’ll get 12 x fully tailored-to-you 1:1 coaching sessions and comprehensive email support throughout the entire 12 week program (Meaning: If you need me, I’ll be there!)
What will the sessions look like?
In a typical session we’ll spend around 25 minutes working on your specific goals, questions and areas of interest. And 25 minutes going through new content: teaching you tools, tips and strategies to implement into your mindful life.
Ready to get started?
Book your free 30 minute Completely You discovery session